How embarrassing! It proves how ridiculous the questions are though - they are all about law, and statistical breakdowns… When actually, it should test how well people understand life in Britain and British Culture. I suggest the following questions:
- 250 words on the importance of queuing.
- Name four characters (past or present) from Eastenders
- Who should apologise when two people bump into each other in the street (answer: both of you.) .
- Rank the following curries in the order of hotness.
- Sing one line from a football chant.
Match the following newspapers with the socio-economic class you will automatically be judged as for buying them.
Name Henry VIII’s wives.
What is a hosepipe ban?
- Practical Examination: Make a lovely cuppa tea.